Thursday 11 October 2007

60 Minute Priniciple

I write this post for a simple reason: Every time I need to do something to better my existence or improve my standard of living (for eg. run a mile to pump up my bleeding heart, paint to express my soul, exercise to purge my pains, etc) , it is not always easy to find the time. So try this. Give yourself a minimum of sixty minutes a day (more if possible) - and try to make progress. And then blog about the journey of following your efforts. For e.g. visit http://www.sixtyminuteartist.com/ to see the gallery of paintings created by an artist using the same principle. Not to convince you that you can make or sustain yourself as an artist on sixty minutes a day - painting is a life-long pursuit and takes serious committment. It is about how to turn consistent effort into something worth looking at.

To spend time is to pass it in a specified manner. To waste time is to expend it thoughtlessly or carelessy. We all have time to either spend or waste, and it is our decision towhat to do with it. If you love life, dont waste time, for time is what life is made up of.

The clocks ticking..

No comments: